The prices listed in the documents above are for our most common ordered services. If you need a price estimation for other test, procedures, or surgery please contact our Business Office for assistance at (719) 346-4790.
- Charges are subject to change at any time
- The list of charges does not constitute a contract.
- While this document outlines standard base charges, these are not necessarily charges a patient will see.
- Every patient is unique and actual patient payment is highly dependent upon a combination of factors.
- Even for similar procedures at the same facility, what a patient actually pays may differ based on their insurance plan and other factors.
- During your visit, you may have other charges related to physician services that will be billed separately by those service providers. Some of those services could include physician services, anesthesia, pathology, and laboratory.
- Cost is only one factor consumers should review when making healthcare decisions. Outcomes, quality/safety data and experiences should also be considered.